Brave Rewards Creators/Youtube

I changed my email and this message started to appear.
My channel was transferred successfully but this message appears.

NOTE: This creator is not currently set up to receive donations from the custodial wallet service from your Rewards. Any donation you make will be pending, and retries will be automatically performed for 90 days. Know more.

Can you fix it?

@VictorSou7

Probably @Aman_M would know how for you to proceed.

1 Like

@VictorSou7 Were you able to add your youtube channel in your Creator’s account? If yes, then it takes 2-3 days for your channel to appear verified across platforms (desktop, mobile etc).

It should be fixed by now. If you can share your youtube channel, I will check from my side.

1 Like

Yes…

It appears as verified on my end.

1 Like

Yes… The problem that this message appears in the donation.

Imgur

NOTE: This creator is not currently set up to receive donations from the custodial wallet service from your Rewards. Any donation you make will be pending, and retries will be automatically performed for 90 days. Know more.

Do you have wallet connected properly (for example uphold)? There are problems with that recently :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

@VictorSou7,
Do you have a custodial account connected to your Creators account?

1 Like

Yes. everything is checked and connected correctly.(uphold)

I recently changed my email on brave creators. ( My first brave creators email I deleted and registered with another one.)

[image]
Imgur

How can I test a donation to my channel?

Yes. everything is checked and connected correctly.(uphold)

I recently changed my email on brave creators. ( My first brave creators email I deleted and registered with another one.)

[image]
Imgur

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.