Edmodo.com doesn't open/load unless cookies are allowed in Shields

Description of the issue
I’m an Instructor and use a learning management system called Edmodo. It is web based at edmodo.com. I started using Brave in an attempt to switch away from Chrome. This site might be a deal breaker.

Exact URL of the website in question
https://new.edmodo.com/home

Did the issue present with default Shields settings? [Default states are: Block: Ads/Trackers, 3rd Party Cookies, 3rd Party Fingerprinting Allow: Encrypt Connections enabled (HTTPS), Scripts] (yes/no)
yes

Does the site function as expected when Shields are turned off? (yes/no)
yes

Is there a specific Shields configuration that causes the site to break? If so, tell us that configuration. (yes/no)
If cookies are allowed it works regardless of the other shields.

Does the site function as expected when using Chrome? (yes/no)
yes

What Operating System and Brave version/Build are you using when you encounter the issue?(See the About Brave page in the main menu)
macOS Mojave Version 10.14.3 (18D109)
Version 0.62.51 Chromium: 73.0.3683.103 (Official Build) (64-bit)

So just to make sure I have understood you correctly: Have you blocked all cookies or only third-party cookies?

Just an idea: There might be websites that does not display content unless you enable cookies. That is of course a function of the website and not necessarily a problem with Brave.

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.