Disappearing bat

Troubleshooting technical issues is much easier when both the user and support agent practice clear communication. For this reason, we have provided the template below for you to fill out with information about your issue. Please provide as much detail as possible so we can most efficiently resolve your problem.

I’ve been testing brave out on my computer (windows 10) and my Andriod phone (Samsung galaxy). No issues so far on my computer but every few days it’s like the pending rewards on my phone drop back down to .3 Bat. I’ve used the browser om the phone and I’ve gotten up to .7 twice and it’s back down to .3 again. I have synced my computer and phone but the rewards aren’t synced. I’ve verified the wallet on my computer but it won’t let me verify my wallet on the phone till I get 25 bat. That seems impossible if it keep knocking me back down to .3 everything I get to .7. Any help please?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.