Disable simplified view for tabs automatically turning back on after every app update

I prefer to have my tabs in a grid, which is currently an experimental flag feature. Every time the app updates, it turns back on the “simplified view for tabs” option in accessibility which disables my tab grids. It also unchecked my tab grid flag in the flag settings (along with several other flags that I had enabled).

This has happened before, but I couldn’t remember what I did to fix it. I had to Google it then read through several things before I finally stumbled on the accessibility setting to change back (turn off simplified tab view).

I’m not sure if this is a known bug (I tried searching the community for it but didn’t find much) or if it’s done on purpose (resetting for better security, maybe). It would be incredibly convenient if all of my settings stayed the same through the updates, even the flags.

Thank you! :relaxed:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.