Different BAT balance on phone and PC

Hi,

I have been using Brave for a couple of years now on PC & Android, I have verified my wallet on both and sync’d the account, yet I still have different balances showing, when I go to the uphold it only shows the PC balance not the android balance
currently there’s is
10.190 on my PC
90.440 on my android phone

Opening uphold on either device it only shows the balance on the PC.

Is there a way to fix this?

Thanks in Advance
Tom

Hi, @turner9000, while they are both linked to your Uphold, they remain individual wallets, your Android and your PC’s.
It does seem like your Android balance isn’t moving to your Uphold, though. When was the last time you saw it drain into your Uphold?

I don’t think it ever has, it just sits there and increases a bit every month

And on your Android, it is showing the wallet has been verified?

It doesn’t look like this…

…right?

Yes, show at the top left, yet when I click on this it only shows my balance on the PC

How many other wallets/ devices do you have linked to your Uphold? And other profiles with wallets…?

just 2, my phone and my PC

Have you ever tried disconnecting and reconnecting the wallet (on your Android)?

Yes, that was the first thing I did

And you’re at v1.23.71 for the browser?

just checked and yes 1.23.71

Okay.

There are a few issues being looked into by Support right now. One of them is an issue with BAT not porting to Uphold (for some), but you’ve been having your issue before this issue was even known. :confused:

I think @steeven or @Mattches (Support) would be able to help you with this. I’m not sure if you’ll have to wait (till the issue is fixed I mentioned above), but you can come in and bump this thread every now and then till Support is able to solve this for you. You’ll have to try to be a little patient. There are others here, too, that may provide some suggestions I could be overlooking at the moment.

If I come across anything that I think could help, I’ll let you know, too.

Brilliant, Thanks a lot mate, I’ll keep an eye on the thread

1 Like

Same here. I have 265 BAT that will not transfer. Watching this page.
Version 1.23.71 Chromium: 90.0.4430.72 (Official Build) (64-bit)
. Let me know what you find out !

just bumping this again, can one of the Mods/Devs look into this?

just bumping this again, can one of the Mods/Devs look into this?https://community.brave.com/u/mattches
https://community.brave.com/u/steeven

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.