Didn't received payment

I still don’t received payment to my uphold account. Everything is verified and good to go. Since March 2020, my payment progress always says was locked status from removing your 2FA.

1 Like

Please DM email. Thanks!

Hi! I already message you

pls check ib. thank you

What is IB? Where do i find it? Sorry I’m new in here

Hello! Still waiting for your response. I really need help.

I’m not seeing a DM @fritzkeesh02, I’ll send you one

1 Like

I want to know when I will receive payment for June @steeven

No received payout for this month

Hi @santafe - payment from ads or referrals?

1 Like

payment for intro @steeven

Can you answer my question above? thanks @steeven

Me alsl i dong receive payment in my uphold accoung, referrals

Hi @santafe - is intro ‘referrals’? If so, June publishers payment’s will begin processing soon.

1 Like

Hi steeven I have not received payment for 2 consecutive months I am talking about payment for the ads received
I sent you several private messages

Thank you for answering my questions, I hope the payment will be resolved today @steeven

I didn’t receive my payment , i dm you already , help me please

Dear Brave teams,

I became a publisher 2 months ago. In April and May, i transfered and introduced my referrals link to many people so as to invite them to use Brave. I participate in forums and mostly in groups on facebook. I post content about brave and support a lot of people in installing brave as well as how to become a brave publisher and introduce their refferal link to relatives. Two months have passed and today is the time I wait for my commission but receive notice that my account is under review. I did not understand what was the cause because I worked so hard for 2 months, the number of referrals was not too much, not a towering and suspicious number. I also believe that I do not use any form of cheating. The number of BAT I have received is only approximately 500BAT in progress and 800BAT in total. This is not a large number but it is the effort I have spent so I hope the support team will review and give me a proper answer for this problem and support me for receiving rewards.
Thank you so much for reading, have a nice day !

2 months did not pay. and eventually they locked out my account. very disappointed with the way they work. I also lost money and time for 2 months to work, and finally what I got was a (s c am). @steeven

Hi @steeven , I have not received any payment from ads. I did contribute 5 BAT. For now i have stopped Brave rewards