No payment, I am waiting for 13 days. After Update I am still waiting. I need assistance (Problem Resolved by @steeven)

Hi, ı have 4 profile ı claim my BAT’s (each my profile) on 5 August. But there is nothing!
I wait with patience for 11 DAYS! So don’t send me a topic link. I read all of them. I don’t see @steeven anywhere. Why is that?! I need a solution. Don’t lock this topic. You can see my screenshot. All of my profiles same.

5 Likes

Hi @DeadShowP - as mentioned several times this week, please see Payments not being deposited to your Uphold account. A fix is on the way. Thank you.

5 Likes

You said “you wouldn’t have to wait another month”, it’s already halfway through August.
Don’t you have a chance to tell an estimated time??

1 Like

try to read this topic first Following up on Referral Program Closure for five countries, i don’t know what this happened to brave company does not pay to publishers and creators
after waiting until two month, and the payment did not received

All that is said is “a fix is on the way”. Whole community waiting for the payment… no idea when this fix will be but it would be nice to have some form of up date on how this is progressing and whether they are close to any fix at all or are we going to lose the payments?

1 Like

My issue is not about Publisher payments. My issue about ADS payments. But thank you for reply.

It is not totally free, you do not know that they have us as referrals in binance without our consent. We make them earn more money than the ingrates let us loose and apart from a support that leaves much to be desired

1 Like

If you can already read where they are bothering you for their bad service, they should hurry up and do things right and give their place as a serious company that they are or say they are

2 Likes

Free product? Oh you gotta see a Mental doctor. I make them earn and they say “we make you earn”
This is how the Brave browser’s rewards work.

We pay for the ads just by seeing them, of that profit is a very small part that you have, so most of the cake is taken by them. but how is this support issue going, I think brave will stop giving bat. I have a month without being credited my bat in uphold and I pass them to my creator account if they pay me in September if this problem continues I will leave this browser for peace because it is tired that they tell you that a fix is coming and only They gave you a more defective update than the previous one and to top it off it does not fix the withdrawal problem and it does not comply with the 100% synchronization very badly it has been brave this year a total crap

3 Likes

Never mind, he/she won’t understand.

I don’t want you to misunderstand me and get annoyed with me. I wouldn’t want anyone to be like that to me. I don’t want to bother you. I hope you understand me, @steeven

The fix for Payments not being deposited to your Uphold account will be out today.

3 Likes

I am so happy for that. Thank you…

Hi Steeven,

The problem with many of these promises is Brave is not doing enough. I contacted you a few weeks ago and still I am not receiving my Brave rewards. Uphold has been really effective in communicating - When you contact Uphold, the team replies in less than 2 days, but communication and customer care at Brave is just appalling.

How does Brave intend to do very well when you don’t don’t seem to respond to customer issues early (if ever) and everything seem to take forever to resolve?

2 Likes

20 hours from this message, everything ok?

I think we need to wait hotfix patch like issues in May . 2 week

I think the message was only to calm people, I no longer believe them, they have been very wrong in their communications promising and nothing they fulfill

1 Like

This is fix? @steeven
Not work for me. Still same.

1 Like

I think this problem not fix!
He only say solve security problem but not said about Claim