Have not received BAT in Uphold

Hi @steeven and the brave team and everyone else. I have a problem, I haven’t received my referral reward payment in 4 months. coins have accumulated on my account image guys, for sure you also encountered the same problem, please write how you solved this problem? Can you find a solution to this problem? thanks everyone for the help.

I already wrote to Dm @steeven yesterday but I never got an answer

1 Like

Hey guys @steeven why are you ignoring me? you answered everyone except me

1 Like

I can help me u with it with it

we have the same problem…still no reply for me. so sad

1 Like

payment is not in since 06 December 2020 @ Siyabulela.mlatsha30@gmail.com

same problem here need help guys thank you

2 Likes

i have same problem. no money in publishers account, no money in uphold wallet :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Hi @steeven, team, and everyone else. Guys, why are you ignoring me and other guys with similar problems? I haven’t received any response for several days. @steeven we honestly worked with you and invited people through the referral program, and now you just don’t answer, it’s so sad to watch. If we are not entitled to this payment, you can at least say about it.

2 Likes

Hi @Missterio, thanks for following up. I don’t see a DM from your, so I will send you one now. I’ll need your email address to help with troubleshooting.

@Steeven I wrote you dm

1 Like

sir, did you get my message? You didn’t answer me anything, so I cannot understand whether you will help me or not?

1 Like

Hi @Missterio, please see reply to your DM. Your account is based in RU. The final referral payout to RU based accounts was made in September. Please see https://brave.com/important-changes-to-the-brave-referral-program/.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.