Delete Search History

Hi Guys:
New to Brave, but love it so far. Wondering how I delete my search history? When I center my cursor in a search window, my last 5 searches come up-which happen to be items I’m looking at for my wife’s birthday. Any idea how to delete that?

Thanks!
Sgt_Rock

@Sgt_Rock can you provide more info about your issue?

Thanks

@Sgt_Rock,
Click in the address bar and start typing some of the search query you’d like to delete. When you see it appear as a suggestion, use the arrow keys to highlight the specific result(s) you’d like to delete. Then, press shift + ctrl + del (shift + fn + del on macOS) while that result is highlighted to delete it.

Please let me know if any of the above is unclear.

1 Like

Thx for this tip. If you only want to delete something specific, starting to type just that word/phrase will bring it up. I wanted all suggestions gone, since my old browsers never acted like this and I thus found it irritating. I found that only a certain number of suggestions came up to be deleted. Once I deleted them and reloaded the site, a new set of suggestions came up. I continued to delete, reload, delete until no more suggestions remained.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.