Dashboard page customization

The dashboard is a nice touch I haven’t experienced before, it’s made me realize how amazing a fully customized homepage would be.

But the options are so limited. I’d like to add my own RSS feeds, weather radar, etc. Only choosing from a list in “Brave news” isn’t enough. I’m going to start researching how to create my own page now.

Please continue to increase customization options for the dashboard! It has so much potential

1 Like

This is very similar to what I was going to post and the main reason I made an account here.

• More customization such as RSS etc, maybe even a section of “community made feeds” based on popularity.
  • Dashboard Sync between devices – Desktop & Mobile would be an ideal feature I’d love.

Otherwise, I’ve had a great experience. Love the dashboard minus the lacking customization and sync.

@Fr4ctured @sandbusgolf this (add own RSS) already exists. Have you not tried to go to Brave News and put in your own RSS? I know it doesn’t have the Add button, but all you do is paste in and then it lets you activate. I grabbed an RSS of something not already in Brave and did screenshot below to show you an example:

1 Like

As to some of the other features, things like syncing is being considered. Not sure when it will arrive, but I know it was something mentioned. The big disconnect right now is all three browsers (dekstop, android, ios) are all running slightly different iterations. So things like Favorites compared to Top Sites and all make it so they can’t really work together yet.

Awesome! I searched around on that page but somehow missed that setting. I didnt realize the search bar could add new feeds

Thanks for the reply

so ive had a chance to mess around with it.

its not at all what im looking for. i dont want to scroll down like instagram, i need less of that in my life.

i simply want information displayed immediately when i open a new tab or open the browser. theres a bunch of empty space on my page that could be filled with weather and news, scrolling is not the answer