Cursor showing up in the window at all times

Description of the issue:
My browser just stopped accepting scrolling via the keyboard arrows. Eventually, I noticed that I had a cursor on the screen in between the text, similar to if I were editing a Word document. The arrow keys move that cursor, and the screen will scroll as appropriate for that. However, it gets even weirder when it less text-based pages. On your forums, for example, the cursor was blinking all along the left side of the list of topics. I’ve looked for an option regarding this, but can’t find anything.

How can this issue be reproduced?

N/A - Issue is continuous and I need to stop it. I have no idea what I might have done to cause this.

Expected result:

I’d just like the cursor to go away so I can scroll with my arrow keys again.

Brave Version( check About Brave):

Version 1.22.71 Chromium: 89.0.4389.114 (Official Build) (64-bit)

Additional Information:

This has persisted across restarts of the browser and the computer. It does not affect any other browser or programs, as far as I have tested it (Microsoft Edge and Steam, among other programs)

Hi, @Sines, toggle F7.

Thanks a bundle, I was thinking it was some option I had toggled, but I couldn’t find anything, not even a list of keyboard shortcuts and functions.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.