Creating fixed bookmarks on the startup page

Troubleshooting technical issues is much easier when both the user and support agent practice clear communication. For this reason, we have provided the template below for you to fill out with information about your issue. Please provide as much detail as possible so we can most efficiently resolve your problem.

Description of the issue:

I am on an android (galaxy s8). The default samsung browser has this neat startup page where you can assign and organize a grid of quick access bookmarks, meaning that I dont have to click anywhere else to reach the pages i want. This is such a nice time saving feature. Yet upon investigating it seems that google removed that option from chrome. In the end this has become the SINGLE reason I tend to gravitate towards the Samsung browser rather than the brave browser, which i would obviously PREFER to use. Is this something you might consider adding? At least as an option to those interested in that sort of layout?

How can this issue be reproduced?

Expected result:

Brave Version( check About Brave):
Most recent

Mobile Device details
Samsung galaxy s8

Additional Information:

I added your +1 to the request logged here https://github.com/brave/brave-browser/issues/7258

1 Like

Nice, I hadn’t seen that one! Thanks for bringing it to my attention. That’s exactly what I was talking about😊

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.