Crash when importing second account Brave IOS

Heyy, i intended to import my Solana acc into brave wallet on my ios. It land me on a page where i should name and paste my private key into it, i click on the box, my keyboard pups up and then the page become unresponsive. apparently whole browser become unresponsive as i cannot go back or leave the page without force close the browser. i was left by the blinking typing cursor and it the only one that keeps blinking. it didn’t respond to anywhere i touches though. i get the pop up saying brave unexpectedly crash with options to recover my tabs after relaunch. it happens everytime.

brave desktop got no issues, instead it give me options to “import” wallet, whiles on ios i only got the “add account”. I already import metamask on my first use brave wallet.

And i encounter it also crash when i try to “add” account for ethereum, so its not just Solana. Thanks for the helps, i really looking forward to use brave wallet as one of my mains leaving MM and phantom behind.

I’m on version 1.65 (122), using on Iphone 11 ios 17.4.1

Hello! Do you have any recent crash reports at brave://crashes ? If you restart your device and browser, do you see an improved experience? Thanks

I cannot find the crashes page you are referring to. and i tried restarting my device, still no luck. here you can see the page that i’m having problem with. and i was able to screenshot this as its not the device that unresponsive. maybe i will try to reinstall brave again on app store and see how it goes. apparently i just wait for some time and see until the browser finally crash itself sending me home

Update: I tried uninstalling too and that didn’t work me. Android seems fine maybe the fact that its on chromium. I understand that Ios is on firefox. I try to be smart by backup brave wallet on desktop and try importing through Ios but the second added wallet are not coming along. I knew it, i just trying.

Second update: The problem page’s is responsive if i didn’t touch the writing boxes. I can just press “add” and it works like it should. Tried to copy paste method but it breaks as fast as i touch the box.

Hey Brave Dev maybe your time is up, will surely looking forward on the next update. thanks ! case closed !

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.