On Magic Eden Imported Solana Account is Unavailable to Connect

Description of the issue: I’m trying to list an NFT on Magic Eden from my Solana Account that I imported with Private Keys. But the imported account doesn’t display as an account to connect in the Wallet extension prompt panel.

Are you using the (new) Brave Wallet or the (old) Crypto wallets implementation? New Brave Wallet

How can this issue be reproduced?

1. Import a Solana Account using Private Keys
  2. Go to https://magiceden.io/ and click connect
  3. See there is no imported account to connect to

Brave Version (check About Brave): v1.44.43 (Nightly)

Additional Information: Works fine in Phantom. @onyb @Mattches

Hello,

Can you confirm you’re on the Solana chain within the Brave Wallet?

Do you see the imported account here? brave://wallet/crypto/accounts

Thanks!

Yes. I’m on Solana chain. And I see my Primary Solana account as an option to connect. Just not the imported account.

And yes, I see my imported account on brave://wallet/crypto/accounts.

If you update to Version 1.44.60 of Nightly, is it still an issue?

Thanks

1 Like

@Evan123 Is v1.44.60 live? I am seeing this-

On brave://wallet/crypto/accounts-

Missing imported account on the wallet extension prompt-

If you switch to the imported account from the Brave Wallet, prior to attempting to connect to Magic Eden, do you see the imported wallet as the new option?

Thank you

@Evan123 Sorry for delay. And yes if I select the imported account before then I’m able to see it as an option to connect (but then primary account disappears).

Also, when I list an NFT, this is the error that I see on magiceden-

Similar to another error I posted here- Sol Transaction Error in Brave Wallet

Just posting an update. I was able to list today with Brave Wallet on v1.45.5 Chromium: 105.0.5195.52 (Official Build) nightly (64-bit). But I don’t see the transaction in history, either on the accounts page or on the wallet extension panel. Shouldn’t be the case @Evan123. And even in this version, all Solana accounts aren’t available to connect to a Dapp.

Also didn’t notice when Brave Wallet was available as Default Solana Wallet. :+1:

Using this I was able to vote on a DAO on Solana as well. Smooth, no issues.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.