Confused need answers

Can someone tell me. What exactly this is??

1 Like

Umm, this is the Support site for a Browser named “Brave”

1 Like

UMMM I got that that much … Just not understanding how it works yet n why … possibly the reason I’m here but maybe not

1 Like

No, this is a normal Web Browser.

But, if you need to use Deep Web, you can click on the three lines on top-right and choose the option where it says “Private Browser with Tor”

You will then be able to access it. But do keep in mind that Deep web is very dangerous and I had gotten a Virus without even downloading anything…

1 Like

Gotcha. Nice we will see

If it helped, mark my answer as “Solution” at the bottom of that post :slight_smile:

1 Like

Wouldn’t go that far with it yet

1 Like

OK, it doesn’t matter.

1 Like

I suppose you are done? At least now?

Your thread makes me confused and we need questions lol. But from what I am assume you are asking is like @ItzMeRajat said it is a support website for brave browser. You come here and ask questions if you need help with rewards support, reporting strange browser bugs/mistakes etc. Do keep in mind basic how do I do this type threads can be closed as most of these answers can be found if searched in the site already. If you are talking about what is brave browser, then once again most of that information is already in this site and a lot can be found on brave’s own support FAQ page. It is basically a browser with privacy built in running on chromium and it blocks most unwanted ads - even on Youtube. That being said you can opt in to the browsers own Ads which reward you with their crypto named BAT, however, if you wish to cash it out you will need to make an Uphold account. Also you will need to be in a supported region to get ads and for Uphold as well.

No, he had a different question before this one, he had asked if this has Normal Browser or Deep Web supported…
He had edited his message 1 minute after he had sent it so you can’t see that it has been edited.
I was online when he had sent the message and saw the question, so I answered it.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.