Combining BAT payouts

Hello all,

My first post here, and Im wondering something. So I use the Brave browser on my desktop, and I have x amount of BAT from the ads on my Uphold wallet. But I also have the Brave browser on my mobile phone and my iPad. So what Im wondering is the following:
Is it possible to combine the BAT payouts from all 3 of my devices onto my Uphold wallet? Instead of having 3 different Uphold accounts with 3 different payouts on each?

Thanks!

Welcome to Brave Community!

You do not need 3 Uphold accounts for each Brave Wallets. You can use only one uphold account to connect upto 4 devices/wallets (Brave Publisher/Creator’s account count as well)

Basically you can use only one uphold account and connect to your wallets, you’ll get paid directly to your Uphold account from connected brave wallets.

Thanks.

Any1 please help me why I haven’t received my referral reward i did invited 4 friends and the r been active and finished using 30 days but I didn’t receive any rewards why

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.