Clearing - Naganoadigei Ad-Malware redirects from Brave

Hello Team,

So, I am sure you all are aware of the - Naganoadigei.com ad redirect malware. I honestly am trying to find a solution to clear this off my system / browser.

The ad malware is a redirect engine that opens a new tab which re-directs to a ad-laden page of dubious sources. It happens when I click on a black/white space on any random/ particular site which I happen to be on.

I am running the latest build of Brave (Version 0.58.16 Chromium: 71.0.3578.98 (Official Build) (64-bit)) and it still persists.

I have been looking on the net to solve this but even those sites that delve in to the solutions for the same are dubious and seem unreliable.

I am not sure if these have embedded themselves into the browser level extensions or my mac system level programs.

The hijack happens randomly and I am not able to replicate it to get a screen shot as of this moment creating this ticket.

Would be great to get a fix on this asap. Thank you.

Ram

NOTE: Any “one-liner” or topics requesting support or reporting bugs that do not make an effort to include as much of this information as possible will be closed immediately. Repeatedly posting as such will get you flagged or banned.
Please try to adhere to this template when reporting bugs. If you think you don’t need to fill out every section in the template fill out as much of it as you can and please be as descriptive as possible when posting. Thank you!
<---------Delete this line and everything above before posting---------->

Did the issue present with default Shields settings? (yes/no)
Default states are:
Block: Ads/Trackers, 3rd Party Cookies, 3rd Party Fingerprinting Allow: Encrypt Connections (HTTPS), Scripts

Where and how do the ads appear? (fill out below)

URL where ad was displayed:

Screenshot of ad as it appears on the webpage:

Console Output (optional):

What Brave version/Build are you using? (About Brave)

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.