Ads are getting past the browser

Troubleshooting technical**Preformatted text** issues is much easier when both the user and support agent practice clear communication. For this reason, we have provided the template below for you to fill out with information about your issue. Please provide as much detail as possible so we can most efficiently resolve your problem.

Delete the any text above the line separator below before posting

Description of the issue: Ads are getting by Brave. They’re the same 4 or 5 ads. I’ll notice they are in the taskbar. when I hover over them the screen Is blank but the name is there. For example: One is Duo which is a fashion ad. and several more. What do I need to do?
How can this issue be reproduced?

1. They pop up at random as I’m using the pc.

Expected result: help?

Brave Version( check About Brave):

Additional Information: Why no customer service?

Which website are showing ads? screenshot? If these are Brave Rewards ads, they can be turned off via brave://rewards/

Thanks for getting back to me. It’s not a website. It seems to only happen when I’m on you tube. It’s the same 5 or 6 ads. I’ll look down at the task bar and see several Brave icons and when I hover over them several windows will have opened. No video just white screen. One is Interactive Puzzle. One is a fashion site. When hovering the names appear. It seems you tube triggers it but if It’s the same ones over and over could they be on the computer? I ran Bitdefender and Malwarebytes but neither recognize the problem. They’re not Brave ads.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.