Central kurdish for translation features

Hi dear team, brave app. Has been updated by your company, central kurdish has been added but when i click on central kurdish the page can be translated. Please fix it.

Hello @WryaAli, thank you for reaching us out. What kind of device and OS do you have? Are you getting any particular error message? Could you please share a screenshot so we can further investigate the issue. Regards.

My device is redmi note 8 pro(android) at the same time, i checked 2 different devices, it is the sames when i click on translate features to central kurdish it shows this “oops this page could not be translated” for all the pages are the same, look the screen please

My device is redmi note 8 pro, i checked 2 different devices and it is not working, when j click on the central kurdish it shows the screen shot that I have attached below, for all the site is the same result.

Hi dear hope you are doing well, today the update of Brave app is released on play store, i checked the problem, but the problem is not fixed yet, kindly please inform the team
Regards

Thanks for sharing this information with us @WryaAli, I just tried and it translated for me here in the Community and Reddit. Have you tried in a different website besides Wikipedia? Can you please try in incognito/private mode to see if the issue persists there? Let us know this information so we can better assist you. Regards.

Dear i checked many different sites and articles, it is the same, only for central kurdish, it cannot be translated for other languages there is not such problem, i checked in incognito/private mode to see if the issue persists there, in there as well, it the same problem.

Dear i checked many different sites and articles, it is the same, only for central kurdish, it cannot be translated for other languages there is not such problem, i checked in incognito/private mode to see if the issue persists there, in there as well, it the same problem.

Hello again @WryaAli, are you still getting the same results? It seems there was a server outage for Brave translate but the issue has been resolved. Please read:

Regards.

Hi dear, still the issue is not fixed for central kurdish, we checked by over seven mobiles, but still it is the same issue, when we click on central kurdish it says “oops this page couldn’t be translated”

@WryaAli the issue seems to be partially fixed. Have you tried today?

Yes, i checked and again i just checked it now. Look the screen shot.

Hi dear, today the brave has updated the release but still the issue is not fixed for central kurdish.

Please fix it…

Our apologies to hear this issue has persisted for some days. Are you still getting the same result?

Yes it is a same issue for central kurdish! please my community asked me regarding this issue, kindly please fix it.

@WryaAli It seems that the Translate Servers keep experiencing difficulty. You can always check the status at https://status.brave.com/

When I just checked, it is showing it would be working for you right now, if you tried it. So will be interesting if you’re saying just tried it now and it’s not working even though operational:

@Jarc-1107 I know I mentioned to @Mattches yesterday (I think it was) and all, but mind tagging teams in yet again. We shouldn’t be seeing so much red (outage) on it. I’m kind of curious if they are going to have it stable any time soon. I have no idea if it’s a team within Brave handling it, if this is someone contracted through Brave, or both. In any case, it’s definitely been an ongoing issue that hasn’t been resolved. (having it work intermittently does not = having it work! lol)

Thanks! You’re awesome.

1 Like

Dear, it is about twenty days, daily i am checking the status but it does not change, still the case is not fixed, look the screen, just now i checked it again, the case is only for central kurdish, for other languages it doesn’t have any problem.

1 Like

Appreciate you getting back on that. I knew it had issues with other languages earlier, but now from what we’re hearing from you, understand there may be even more issues surrounding the language. Hopefully Mattches or other Support will see it and be able to let the proper teams know.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.