Can't connect uphold account to brave

Troubleshooting technical issues is much easier when both the user and support agent practice clear communication. For this reason, we have provided the template below for you to fill out with information about your issue. Please provide as much detail as possible so we can most efficiently resolve your problem.

Description of the issue:

How can this issue be reproduced?

Expected result:

Brave Version( check About Brave):

Mobile Device details

Additional Information:

I try to connect my uphold account to brave browser on my new tab it says that i have reached the limit to varified device what should i do

1 Like

This link is for Instructions and a link to the Request form to Unlink a Device :
How to Submit a Wallet Unlinking Request

Detailed Instructions with Screenshots below:
How to Remove Verified Devices (screenshots)

This Help Center article explains about linking limits.
How many Brave Rewards wallets can be linked to my crypto custodian account?

Brave is removing linking limits. Hopefully soon. You can track the issue here:
Implement solution for linking limits #18572

1 Like

Friends I have been trying to link my uphold account to brave for more than 2 months and I have not received a good communication, what do I have to do please. My account gives an error due to the number of connected devices.

ID DE BRAVE

I have had the same issue. I contacted uphold and they stated to ask brave for help. I have since switched to gemeni wallet and hope it works better. I did not have the time to wait for response on it and didnt want to take the chance i would miss a payout. Hard enough to keep that working. Hope they fix that. This problem started after i got payouts for april. I just looked at brave and it was unverified after it had been verified for months. No reason given. I tried to relink and verify uphold with no success. Then verified gemeni no issues. Really weird after working fine for 6 months

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.