Can't claim the rewards

Every time I try to prove that I am human by moving the BAT icon in the desired shape. It shows error and captcha fails everytime. I can’t claim my rewards. And in another system I failed to claim the rewards and now my rewards are just gone. I can’t claim them anymore. This month claiming the rewards has become such a headache. Please fix it soon.

6 Likes

yea, same issue i found today. I posted in another thread of community and the OP of that post says it just took some time for his rewards to show up… but i haven’t noticed that yet on my account… i did notice that the amount in my “view statements” changed from over 2BAT to .25BAT again like what happened last month…

Hi Team,
Even I am facing the same issue, unable to claim my rewards of 1 BAT, as I tied to move the BAT symbol to a circle as mentioned and it didn’t work.
Now I am not bale to track my rewards, I haven’t received in wallet as well, they are simply gone, anyone please help me get them back, it took a lots of efforts to earn them.

Exactly the same problem! What’s the matter and what to do?

Hi all, i have this same issue. Yesterday appeared the notification to accept i am not a robot, that, give me an error and now, i don’t have my BATs on my gemeni account and i can’t see where are these BATs.
Anyone know how to solve it?

Exactly the same problem

same issue with my rewards

The problem still persists and all my earnings for the last month are gone. Fix it soon.

Thanks for your patience here. Were you eventually able to successfully claim your April BAT? If not, please DM me your Wallet Payment ID which can be found here brave://rewards-internals//

1 Like

I have DM you my wallet ID. Please look into it. I still haven’t received my April payout on my windows device.

i messaged you 24 hr ago but you are not replying, and commenting on every post

Thanks for your patience here. Were you eventually able to successfully claim your April BAT? If not, please DM me your Wallet Payment ID which can be found here brave://rewards-internals//

that’s not gonna work

Hi all,
Anyone got answer from steeven?

Thanks in advance :slight_smile:

No, We are not getting any response from their side. And neither we are getting the rewards.

Hi all, i received new update for the browser. I updated it, and after the update, my bats appears on brave account but not in my gemini account. Anyone more?

Hi again, my bats are on my gemini account :slight_smile:

see also Claim captcha broken (linux)

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.