I cannot connect to gemini
it got disconnected then i thought brave just needs update
but still wont reconnect
does brave have problems again with connecting to gemini??
I cannot connect to gemini
@magician Hi and welcome to the community.
I haven’t heard of any recent problems with connecting to Gemini.
A few questions that will provide additional information and might help resolve your issue.
- Have you tried to log into your Gemini account from a webpage instead of through the Brave Rewards wallet?
- Are you getting any error or informational messages when you try to connect?
- Can you post a snapshot of your Brave Rewards panel when trying to connect?
- What is your Brave version and Operating System?
- You can find this information at brave://version - just copy/paste the first three lines.
How? if you mean logging in to the gemini webbsite i can bbut connecting it to the brave wallet is a different thing
it only says sorry try again
|Brave|1.35.103 Chromium: 98.0.4758.102 (Official Build) (64-bit)|
| — | — |
|OS|Windows 10 Version 21H1 (Build 19043.1526)|
A few suggestions:
Did you complete the KYC process with Gemini? Did you contact Gemini and see if there was problem with your account?
The current Brave version is 1.36.111 and Chromium release is 99.0.4844.51. You should update to the current version and see if you are still getting the message.
Are you in a supported country? The list of supported countries is at the bottom of the Transparency Data Feed.
If you still receive the message after checking the above, your account may have been flagged or you have reached a device limit. You can DM a moderator with you wallet payment id found at
brave://rewards-internals. Do not post here for privacy and security. Mattches and Steeven are the moderators who handle most of the rewards issues.
How to DM a moderator:
Click on their icon and select the Message button in the top right corner or
You can go to your profile and create a new message in Messages.
whats kyc? i didnt add a add fun in the gemini yet but its verified
-There are no update option in my browser right now
-im from the PH
-Ph is in the list
KYC = Know Your Customer.
For Gemini, these articles explain in more detail.
What is KYC and Why Does it Matter for Cryptocurrency Buyers
Helpful Tips to Understand Gemini’s KYC and Onboarding Process
This information would be the applicable KYC for you.
- International residents: Depending on your country of residence, we will require at least two government-issued documents: a valid passport, a driver’s license, and/or a national identity card.
Per information on Supported Countries in Transparency Report. Philippines is supported but only for Creator accounts.
- Philippines (22) *
- Earnings available for creator contributions only
And per notice below, Philippines is no longer supported for Brave users and those users will no longer be able to connect a custodial Wallet.
This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.