Linking Gemini wallet to brave

Hello!!

Description of the issue:
Im using brave since about september. Around that time I’ve created a Gemini account and linked it to my brave. For some reason the walled disconected now. I’ve tryed to relink it, I click verify wallet, select gemini, enter credential, I click Allow and the I received the message :

Your request is still being processed, please wait.
Sorry there was a problem processing your request, please try again.

Using : (old) Crypto wallets implementation?

How can this issue be reproduced? I’ve tryed multiple time with the above steps and each time its doing it.

Brave Version (check About Brave):
Version 1.34.80 Chromium: 97.0.4692.71 (Official Build) (64-bit)

Additional Information: I’ve tryed reseting my wallet, revoking access through my gemini connected apps. After I receive the error, the apps reapears there so I guess its transmiting the information correctly.

In the rewards-internals, I see that some info are seeding in after the connection attemps… So im in the dark now… Dont know how to fix that one, Dont even know if its a brave or gemini issues :frowning:

Anyone can help?

3 Likes

I am having the exact same problem and have tried everything as well.

1 Like

This is what @SaltyBanana told me earlier:

SaltyBananaUser Support

4h

My apologies, @akent22

We are working on Gemini linking issues at the moment and once this is resolved, we will try rerunning payments.

Same problem, in my case receiving an error msg when I try to link a new computer to my Gemini wallet from Brave.

I’m still having this issue, Do you know if this is still a current issue people are having if so when do you think there will be a fix for it?

I’ve also gone as far as completely resetting both browser and cache and it hasn’t fixed the issue.

1 Like

Same problem over here. We need help!!!

1 Like

Last update on Reddit.

:construction:Verifying Brave Rewards with Gemini is temporarily down for maintenance : BATProject

Update Jan 25, 2022: Thank you everybody for your patience. We are working with the Gemini team to get everything back up and running. We currently expect Gemini user wallets in Brave Rewards to be back online around Feb 2-3, 2022 (next week).

1 Like

This is a known issue that the team is working on presently: