Can someone help me with the verification?

My twitter account and youtube channel are ok in the brave creator but does not show on desktop or mobile version.
How can I solve it?

www.twitter.com/rpg_freedom

@Shiold are you in one of the countries listed at https://support.brave.com/hc/en-us/articles/6539887971469 ?

1 Like

Have to add as well here my question, to avoid opening another topic.
I linked yesterday to brave creator panel (Youtube, Twitter, Twitch, Vimeo, Reddit) channels, and until now(18hours) only Youtube shows as verified creator.
I will gladly read any blog where all this matters/steps are discussed.

Hello @Michael-Alexander

Could you please submit the information surrounding your issue to our Support form. From there we can provide further assistance and investigate your case.

Thank you!

1 Like

Thank you @SaltyBanana !
I will wait 72h anyway, before “stressing” the team with “possible” issues.

Btw, is there any place where i can learn more about creators? like editing tipping banner, possible steps to follow after you linked your channels in publisher dashboard.

Hi @Michael-Alexander

Sure thing, everything related to Brave Creators can be found on our Help Center.

You can edit your tipping right in your Creator account settings. Adding your channels is pretty straight forward when it comes to the social links. If you have a website you will need to connect it differently, which is detailed on our Help Center.

Once you connect your channels and a verified custodian account from an eligible region, you will appear as verified and can start receiving tips. Please note that it can sometimes take 24hrs until you will appear verified as our system updates and recognizes your custodian connection.

1 Like

Yes, I’m from Brazil

My website also shows as verified on brave creators but no sign of verification in the brave icon.

Can you help me? You answered someone else

@Shiold Just to be clear, when you created your Uphold account, did you use a Brazil passport for your verification?

The reason why I’m asking is because of [Action required] Changes to being a verified creator: connect a custodial account where they explained:

What if my region is not supported?

• Creators with no custodial account connected: You’ll still be able to connect a custodial account to your Creators account, but won’t be considered a “verified creator” just yet. The moment your region does become supported, however, you’ll automatically become a verified creator.

• Creators with an existing custodial account connected: Your Brave Creators account will remain connected to your custodial account, but you will no longer be considered “verified” until your region is supported for your selected custodian. You can always switch custodians if your country is supported by another one. Once your region becomes supported, you’ll automatically become a verified creator.

Btw, if you 100% used Brazil passport to verify and it’s showing connected, then best bet will be to create a Creators Support Ticket at https://support.brave.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=10061687185549 so someone from Brave can investigate.

Do be advised support tickets are answered in the order they are received. Average turnaround is about 3-5 business days, but it can take much longer. As we are near payout periods, you can expect possible delays. In any case, once you submit a ticket, just keep an eye out on your email.

No, I used my driver’s license.

Can you help me? My twitter, youtube channel and website are still not showing as verified

Hi @Shiold

Could you please submit a ticket to our Support form. From there we can provide further assistance and investigate your case.

Thank you!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.