Description of the issue:
Rearranging your playlist folders is no longer possible on iOS and iPadOS.
How can this issue be reproduced?
- Create 3 different playlist folders. Folder 1, Folder 2 and Folder 3.
- Drag and drop Folder 2 in to a new position. For example above or below its initial position.
- Tap the folder that you changed
Initially in the folder list it seems like the change of folder position is saved.
But if you tap the changed Folder 2 you arrive at the wrong folder (the folder that was previously occupying that position).
And when you go back to the folder list, you can see that your rearrangement was not saved.
Brave Version( check
1.46.2 (220.127.116.11) on all devices
Mobile Device details
I have confirmed the bug on the following devices:
- iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (6th gen) iPad OS Version: 16.2
- iPad (6th gen) iPad OS Version: 16.2
- iPhone 12 mini iOS Version 16.2