Browser randomly started deleting my history + shuts down without me doing so

I was already regularly having an issue with my browser closing down randomly without me manually asking it to do so. When I would open it back up I would go to my history bar and open all of my recent tabs that were closed. Then I would have to click them all one by one until they all opened back up, it would make me sign back into every single account or website I was using. I was dealing with that but now that I have a new issue I think I should address them both together. Now my history has just randomly started deleting itself so I am not even able to open my recent tabs and I am losing everything that I was doing with no option to get anything back.

Curious if there is something in settings or what can be done to fix this issue, not sure if this is happening to anyone else or if this was already addressed but it happens so often that It seems as if it is built into the browser for whatever reason but there is no upside to it happening unless it is happening because of something I am doing… I keep a lot of video tabs open to watch later that I see on dif subscriptions I have so Idk if this is a issue with not being able to handle too much or what but It would be nice if I could solve this issue.

Version 1.36.122 Chromium: 99.0.4844.88 (Official Build) (64-bit)
](https://brave.com/latest/)

Additional Information:
In addition to these issues I am noticing that every site I go to is asking me to accept or reject their cookies… this never was happening before, started recently.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.