Brave youtube HUD bug (only YT video available)

When i open any youtube video the only think that i could see is the video itself, no buttons, no similars videos, nothing else, i’ve tried to update brave, disable all the extensions, disable brave shield, but it still bugged, i use no vpn, and it only happens when i open a youtube video, it works perfectly on EDGE Browser (OFC), Dailymotion works good too and it started today for no apparent reasons.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SuHRyxgUs04

Did the issue present with default Shields settings? (yes/no) i’ve tried it with brave shield on and off

Does the site function as expected when Shields are turned off? i’ve tried it with brave shield on and off

Is there a specific Shields configuration that causes the site to break? If so, tell us that configuration. (yes/no): i’ve tried it with brave shield on and off

Does the site work as expected when using Chrome? i don’t have chrome but i tried in EDGE browser and it works

Brave version (check About Brave): Release Notes V1.15.72

Hello @Snaps

could you try it in private mode and if it work then most probably the issue in the cache so could you clear your cache

hope it help and have a nice day :slight_smile:

Hey thanks for the answer, i just cleared the cash and now it works perfectly, thank you.

1 Like

glad to know it work and you welcome @Snaps