Brave Translator not working

I started using Brave two weeks ago. Until yesterday I was very satisfied, but today I realized that the built-in translation function does not work. I am using Brave v1.46.140. Apparently it’s a problem with Brave’s translation server. I give you notice so that, please, contact the appropriate technical personnel and try to fix it.
I temporarily installed the Google Translator extension to fix the problem.

1 Like

Right Tito, I have this problem also today en before. I hope they will fix it soon.

It doesn’t work for me either, yesterday it worked fine.

Hi, I reported this a few days ago, thought they fixed the server. It did work for a couple days, lagged a bit but it worked. Today it’s not working at all. Hope they can fix it. I prefer to use Brave, translators are important to have.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.