Brave translate is very slow (both PC and mobile versions) and make me want to switch to edge

Description of the issue:
Translate is too slow or doesnt work for most of the time and websites. Also even if we set the default language of websites to english it just pops up in Local language
Steps to Reproduce
Just use translate any foreign webpages to english.
Try sim.de
Actual Result
Would take at least 30 secs to translate every single word. Other competitor browsers does the whole page in like 2 to 3 secs.
Expected result:
Translate better than the current situation. I tried all the fix on the previous blogs regarding the same issue but none of them were actual fixes or any one got any kind of fix
Reproduces how often:
All the time. I have tried with a lot of websites
Operating System and Brave Version(See the About Brave page in the main menu):
Facing this in all platforms windows, android, linux (debian)
all are on latest when I am posting this.
1.66.110 Chromium: 125.0.6422.60 (Official Build) (64-bit)
Additional Information:
I expect this to be fixed soon. It has been really annoying since i moved abroad and websites arent getting translated properly and fast and its very slow in comparison to chrome, edge, firefox etc

Never mind fixing it. I lost my patience and i switched over to edge.
Edge is dope af now

Hope Brave devs will look into this. It is actually much slower than every other browser’s inbuilt translator.

It’s ridiculously slow and really unreliable. It fails so many times… it took brave years to bring the feature and it’s the wrost out there. I use the google translate extension and it work’s almost instantly