Brave sync: mobile will show only 1 profile bookmarks, not all the profiles

How can I sync different profiles bookmarks on desktop with Brave Browser on ios? When on the iphone, I can see the bookmarks synced from just one profile, not all. Also in Brave Sync there is no way to select from which profile, if one or all.
Does anyone know how to do this?
Thanks

@elenabrz,
At this time, there is no way to Sync individual profiles. However, I do know that we are planning on including this in a Sync update down the line. In the meantime, you can cheat around this by simply adding each profile to the same Sync chain you have on iOS. For example, lets say you have 3 profiles:

1. Open Profile 1 on your desktop
  2. Go to Settings --> Sync
  3. Select Start using Sync --> I have a Sync code
  4. Enter the Sync code from your iOS device to add that profile to the same chain

Now you can Sync bookmarks from that profile to your iOS device. Note that if you only want to Sync one way (that is, only move the bookmarks from your desktop to iOS but not iOS to Desktop), you’ll want to toggle the Bookmarks option “off” in the Syncable data types on iOS.

You can then repeat the above steps for each profile you’d like to Sync.

Thank you

Hi @Mattches
Thanks a lot for the suggestion.
I might wait until you guys launch it, in the meantime I’ll have my non-work profile on my mobile, so I remember myself I shouldn’t work when I leave office :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
Now, I have a question:

• How often does it sync? I want macbook laptop brave data to sync with mobile and not viceversa. I have disabled bookmarks in iOS Brave settings > Sync. I see I have updated the bookmarks on the macbook on the synced profile but I don’t see those updates on brave on the iphone. I have tried both settings: all settings synced and custom synced…none will actually work and I still see the bookmarks on my iphone not being updated.
    Also how can I see the unread tabs on macbook also on the iphone? Where on brave iOS? I don’t see them.
    Thanks for your help and patience.
    Elena

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.