Brave Sync Issue on Old Brave Version

I was using my Brave Sync code to prevent data loss when I formatted my computer, the previous time the 24-digit code didn’t work. As a result of long efforts, I solved the problem by installing the old version, but now I can’t solve the problem even if I install the old version. I have the sync code but it doesn’t work. What should I do. I don’t remember the old version I used.

You should add the word listed at
as the 25th word. Brave Sync now uses a 25 word phrase. In which the first 24 are constant but the 25th one changes each day. This is to add more security.