Brave stole all my BATs from my Uphold account

Auto contribute is turned off but still I can see that it send automatically 20 BAT each month to @bravepublishers.
Any explanation ? How can I get my BATs back ?

Description of the issue:
Auto contribute is turned off but still I can see that it send automatically 20 BAT each month to @bravepublishers.
How can this issue be reproduced?

1. I don’t know

Expected result:

Brave Version( check About Brave):
V1.19.86
Additional Information:
Nothing more than what I wrote: Auto contribute is turned off on all my devices, but still brave send automatically 20 BAT each month to @bravepublishers. That simple.

1 Like

Am I entitled to expect an answer in a near future?

Tagging @steeven @Mattches for assistance.

@Chapalo feel free to tag admin/moderators if you not receive an answer for your issue/question.

Feel the same way. I had set up Uphold wallet and been using Brave on 4 different systems just over the last couple months just to check it out. When I looked in my Uphold wallet I found all of my BAT had been sent to @BravePublishers.

No matter how this happened, as part of the default settings for Auto-Contributions with a new installation or otherwise, this appears to be VERY unscrupulous. I definitely did not CHOOSE this contribution, although I might have in the future. It feels like a complete violation.

@BoogStew @Chapalo ,
Thank you for reaching out. @steeven would be more than happy to help you with this issue. Thank you for your patience.

Sounds great @Mattches .
Still waiting… @steeven must be incredibly busy…

@Chapalo

Thanks for reporting. I’d like to ask a few questions to start:

• Do you have multiple devices linked to your Uphold? If so, how many?
  • Can you share a screenshot of your Contributions and Event Log tabs which can be found here brave://rewards-internals/

Thank you in advance!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.