Description of the issue: During a last browsing session today, the Brave shield in my browser is down. I have to turn it on manually every time I arrive on a webpage to block ads, trackers and so on; it is as if the shield had been set to “activate manually”.
I have succeeded in resolving the issue when I restart the browser; but I wonder what the reasons could be. Because I had remembered that I had started the browser in the midst of connecting to ProtonVPN which the latter would mean momentary network outage, that would seem most probable in causing this issue.
Exact URL of the website in question: Every website.
Brave Version: 1.38.119 Chromium 101.0.4951.67 (Official Build) (64-bit)
Additional Information: Windows 10.