Description of the issue:
At Brave Settings/Manage search engines-Site Search, many shortcuts was inactive and I didn’t set this. I added them again to the active list, but bellow I noticed additional shortcuts, and one of them was braves @tabs. I tried to restore it but buttoms was inactive. I try with inspect and among others I saw for this problem a notice "[Brave Settings Overrides] Appearence Page cannot find use default theme buttom template.
How can this issue be reproduced?
1.Set active Tab shortcut (inactive buttom)
2.Inspect With DevTools and attempt a default script
3.Get message at source panel that script will override
To get into Brave Policies to fixed them
Brave Version( check
Version 1.48.158 Chromium: 110.0.5481.77 (Official Build) (64-bit)
I am totaly compromised over a year. I have almost zero knowledge & experience. I am moving and learning by need, and to avoid social isolation with my shop and my shelf.
I can see the Tabs again in the list now. But if you didn’t fixed that, it proves my cohabitation with unknown entity. Your browser begins about a month before completely healthy and day by day corrupted like evry other application I try to use. Please guide me for a fresh reinstallation and some tips to mitigate the infection.