Brave saco Bats de mi billetera de UPHOLD sin ningun tipo de autorizacion mia

desde mi wallet de Uphold se puede ver una transacción que yo no hice, enviando BAT a Brave. Yo en ningún momento autoricé alguna contribución automática. Aún así, considero extremadamente peligroso que se puedan ejecutar este tipo de operaciones sin el consentimiento del usuario. Particularmente, primera vez que lo veo.

Quiero que me devuelvan el dinero, y desde ya cerrar la cuenta de Brave porque es holgadamente perverso y peligroso que pase este tipo de cosas, no solamente con el token BAT, sino con cualquier otro activo.

1 Like

Translation:

From my Uphold wallet you can see a transaction that I did not make, sending BAT to Brave. At no time did I authorize any automatic contribution. Still, I consider it extremely dangerous that this kind of transactions can be executed without the user’s consent. Particularly, first time I see it.

I want my money back, and I want to close the Brave account because it is extremely perverse and dangerous that this kind of thing happens, not only with the BAT token, but with any other asset.

Translated with www.DeepL.com

@rodrige might be available to help you.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.