Brave Rewards & Payout Not Active?

I switched to Brave Browser several months ago after a long relationship with both Chrome and Edge. Things were rocky in the beginning, as the sync from mobile to PC is very faulty… and I had considered switching back to Chrome for ease of use.

I, however, stuck with Brave as I’m big on second chances. Things were going well, I had received many ads in the few months I’ve been using brave, and my 14 BAT payout sounded delightful.

Turns out, that 14 BAT is MIA. It never made it to my Gemini account. On top of that, I have suddenly stopped receiving ads for this entire month. I’ve checked all my settings 100 times to ensure that I am able to receive ads, focus mode is OFF, and ads are turned on within Brave Rewards.

While Brave hasn’t been the best for me (search results are horrible, the password sharing between mobile and pc are horrible, etc…) I’m willing to give this another shot so long as I can get this rewards situation squared away soon.

Please let me know what I can do, or how I can receive the BAT to my Gemini account, and how I can get ads again.

Thanks!

Can you please submit the information surrounding your issue to our form there so we can take a closer look?

Thank you.

Sure! Just did.
Thank you!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.