Brave://rewards opens blank page

Troubleshooting technical issues is much easier when both the user and support agent practice clear communication. For this reason, we have provided the template below for you to fill out with information about your issue. Please provide as much detail as possible so we can most efficiently resolve your problem.

Description of the issue:

My brave://rewards opens to a blank page. I cannot get to my settings
How can this issue be reproduced? When I try to open settings in brave browser

Expected result: highly get restored

Brave Version( check About Brave): 1.37.112

Mobile Device details
TCL10L model T770B

Additional Information:
Android 11

A similar problem was solved but it seems to be solved for destop and not on android. Possibly it may solved for android too. Update your browser when the next update hits.

Thank you for the reply.
How can I update the browser without deleting it?

My wallet is disconnected as well some how and the great box in the attached picture is grayed out and that is what opens the blank rewards page.

Still not fixed yet on end.

Thank you for your time,
Chris

Check this thread. Both of you are having same problem.

@Mattches This user is too having same problem (blank reward page on android) like the other one.

1 Like

@chh_68 thanks for the heads up. Yes we have an open issue for this @airplanelane

Working to get the Android “blank rewards page” issue prioritized and resolved asap.

1 Like

Matches,
Thank you for the update and letting me know it is being looked into.
I will be waiting.
Thank you,
Chris

All,

My brave rewards page is now opening. That is good news.
But I can’t verify my account. I got the unveried tab to very but nothing happens yet.

Than you all for the support.
Chris

1 Like

Do you mean that tapping it produce a blank screen?

Try this out, it worked for me. You must delete the integration on uphold as well to re-verify.

1 Like

Thank you very much.
That worked. Very helpful.
I can now open my rewards page and link it to my uphold.
Thank you again for all your help.

Thankful,
Chris

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.