Brave://rewards page is blank

Briefly describe your issue:
When I navigate to “brave://rewards”, the page appears blank. It displays no information.

What Operating System and Brave version are you using (Menu --> About Brave)?
I am using Android 10; Build.QQ1A.200105.032 and Brave version 1.36.112, Chromium 99.0.4844.51.

Is your browser wallet currently verified? (yes/no)
No, it is not verified.

What date did you verify your wallet?
N/A

Have you been able to successfully receive payments in the past?
Yes.

Are you using a VPN? (yes/no)
No.

Are you in a supported region (see here for list of supported regions)?
Yes.

Does your device pass the SafteyNet check (Android only)?
Yes.

Have you manually turned off Auto-contribute on all of your devices linked to Uphold??
No devices are linked to Uphold.

Can you provide a screenshot?

Below is an older topic that may be related and help.

1 Like

If you click on the bat icon, does it pull up the info as seen in this screenshot?

2 Likes

Thanks for responding! I read the other thread and tried the recommended solution (disable Vulkan flag). However, it did not change anything.

Please find a screenshot of the issue attached in default (light) mode. In dark mode, it shows a blank dark screen.

Thanks for responding! Yes, it does pull up the rewards information when I press on the BAT logo. I can see my rewards still exist in the local wallet via that drop down view. But, the rewards page does not populate.

Here is a post where this issue happened to another android user. Please check out the info there.

1 Like

Also, try updating to android 11.

1 Like

Thanks, the post you shared was informative. Unfortunately, upgrading my device to Android 11 is not an option for me. I think I will wait for the stable update to Chromium 100 for Android to see if that fixes the issue. My main concern is that I want to be able to link my browser wallet to Gemini to deposit my accumulated BAT once that option becomes available on Android mobile. If I am not able to to access the rewards page, I will not be able to verify the wallet.

1 Like

Just curious, have you tried clearing cache/history, closing Brave, and reopening?

1 Like

Yes, I did. Unfortunately, that did not seem to fix the problem.

@qualquier There is an issue report recently opened on Brave GitHub per this. Apparently there was also an issue in the past and this may be a regression.

Tagging @Mattches to see if he can get an update or provide additional help.

2 Likes

Thanks, that looks like a very similar issue, and at a similar timeframe (~2 weeks ago). I do not recall if my issue happened because of a specific action (like clearing the cache).

1 Like

I can assure you that the team is aware and looking into this issue presently.

Thank you.

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.