Brave Rewards not reverifying my Uphold wallet

Briefly describe your issue:
My Brave Wallet won’t re-verify after upgrading to Windows 11. Getting this error after clicking authorize the account link “According to Uphold, there are currently some limitations on your Uphold account. Please log in to your Uphold account and check whether there are any notices or remaining account requirements to complete, then try again. For example, you may need to submit more information to Uphold.” On Uphold, it says the Brave Wallet is already connected

What Operating System and Brave version are you using (Menu --> About Brave)?
Windows 11 64bit and Version 1.45.113 Chromium: 107.0.5304.62 (Official Build) (64-bit)

Is your browser wallet currently verified? (yes/no)
No

What date did you verify your wallet?
Not able to

Have you been able to successfully receive payments in the past?
Yes but the BAT isn’t being transferred to my wallet anymore. The last time the BAT was transferred was on Jul 7

Are you using a VPN? (yes/no)
No

Are you eligible for Brave Rewards (see here for list of supported regions)?
Yes I’m in the USA

Are you on the list of supported regions when verifying Brave Rewards with a custodial partner (see here for list of supported regions)?
Yes I’m in the USA

Does your device pass the SafteyNet check (Android only)?

Have you manually turned off Auto-contribute on all of your devices linked to a custodial partner?
I don’t use Auto-Contribute

“According to Uphold, there are currently some limitations on your Uphold account. Please log in to your Uphold account and check whether there are any notices or remaining account requirements to complete, then try again. For example, you may need to submit more information to Uphold.”

This has to do with your Uphold account. You can log in to your account on Uphold.com and check for any notices/requirements that need to be filled out in your account. Usually, there is a message or warning in your Uphold account saying you need to submit more information.

I found where the issue was. I had to click every single tab to find the place where Upload said “Oh we need more info”. Thanks for the help. I’m not sure why I needed to reverify my ID on Uphold though since I had think Brave before.

Maybe you did wrong thing, contact to support to get more infomation.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.