BRAVE REWARDS not credites

Everyone needs to see this POST

"Dear Brave Rewards Users,

Due to some ongoing infrastructure maintenance, there is a chance of delay for this month’s Ads payout. While we hope to begin processing payments to both Verified and Unverified wallets beginning on Wednesday May 5th, there is a chance that payments will be delayed.

Please note that once payments begin, they can take several days to complete processing.

We will update this post as we have a clearer understanding of when payments will begin.

Thank you,
The Brave Rewards Team"

2 Likes

Yes. we need to wait some more. That’s ok. We still need to appreciate this community and developer team. They take time to make Brave even better. At least, I am fine with waiting or even if I didn’t get any rewards, that’s ok. Will still support Brave. Thank you!

1 Like

I have 372.76 Bat and have NEVER had one transferred to my VERIFIED Uphold account.
I’ve been verified for several months. When will they transfer them to my Uphold account?
I love Brave but they need to honor their commitment.

Same I only recieved 2.495 BAT :frowning:

Same here, from almost 5.0++ BAT to 4.405 BAT yesterday, well atleast we claim something but hoping they would make it a whole BAT Claim every month…

My BAT stopped counting, even though I still receive 5 adverts a day and I checked and I did not auto contribute either. What is going on???

It has been 16 days and i am still owned like 13 bat… @Steve

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.