BRAVE rewards issues MAC OS "Failed to get signed tokens" error code

Briefly describe your issue:

Hi, I have not received any BRAVE rewards for a number of months now on my mac. My wallet is verified, and after following some of the troubleshooting tips, I’ve found a “Failed to get signed tokens” error code, after checking out “brave://rewards-internals”.
I originally assigned an Uphold wallet to be connected to the Brave browser, but then also created a Brave wallet, to keep everything together; although I have not been receiving any BAT since before creating the new wallet.
Ad links appear on the bookmarks page, although no pop up ad options appear on my mac; but when I click on the links, the links for the advertising load, although no BAT is contributed to my wallet.

Any help would be greatly appreciated,
Many Thanks

What Operating System and Brave version are you using (Menu --> About Brave)?
MacOS Big Sur 11.6, BRAVE Version 1.34.80 Chromium: 97.0.4692.71 (Official Build) (x86_64)
](https://brave.com/latest/)

Is your browser wallet currently verified? (yes)

What date did you verify your wallet? Wallet created: 18/03/2020

Have you been able to successfully receive payments in the past? Yes

Are you using a VPN? (No)

Are you in a supported region (see here for list of supported regions)? Yes - U.K

Does your device pass the SafteyNet check (Android only)?

Have you manually turned off Auto-contribute on all of your devices linked to Uphold?? Yes, turned off Auto-Contribute

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.