Brave Rewards for March disappear

My brave rewards for March disappeared. What happened to them? I checked my wallet settings and its 0. This seems like a ripoff.

Same here. It seems like the issue was widespread and impacted everyone. Now people are getting their BAT but not everyone, like me. There’s no way to create a support ticket or contact anyone aside from posting here or social media. Can someone PLEASE help us??

At times, the reason why Brave Rewards disappeared is maybe because of a bug present in the browser. These bugs that cause the issue of your Brave rewards getting disappeared once noticed will be fixed through an update to Brave Browser.

But yet, there was no notification for a recent update. All that BAT I earned looks like it never existed now.

Thanks for your patience here. Were you eventually able to successfully claim your April BAT? If not, please DM me your Wallet Payment ID which can be found here brave://rewards-internals//

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.