Brave Rewards for March 2021 not added to wallet

Troubleshooting technical issues is much easier when both the user and support agent practice clear communication. For this reason, we have provided the template below for you to fill out with information about your issue. Please provide as much detail as possible so we can most efficiently resolve your problem.

Delete the any text above the line separator below before posting

Description of the issue:
How can this issue be reproduced?

1. Open Settings, Brave Rewards
  2. See wallet balance is the same as last month
  3. See pending rewards didn’t change after payment date

Expected result:
Ability to transfer estimated rewards to wallet

Brave Version( check About Brave):
Version 1.21.73 Chromium: 89.0.4389.72 (Official Build) (64-bit)

Additional Information:
There is no option to claim my Brave Rewards for March 2021. I can see them in my pending rewards, the same as they were before my payment date (March 5). There is no way to transfer them to my wallet though.

This is occurring on Windows and Debian Linux. At least it is still showing in my pending balance on the desktop version. On the mobile version, it completely deleted all of my rewards. Brave rewards seems to be VERY buggy.

1 Like

Tagging @Mattches since you were helpful with my last issue.

Payments are still processing. Please follow this post for updates - March 2021 Brave Ads Payout Status. If you haven’t received by Monday, please follow the steps in the post for reaching out. Thanks!

Hello. What happened to monthly 30 days usage reward? i cant even find my refferal link on my creators login dashboard. My link used to just lay over on dashboard

Dear Brave Community,

Im not sure why but i’m having weird problems too. My rewards just straight up disappeared without a trace for some reason?! so I updated my browser and it erased the rewards for the extra 5 ads that I had shown interest in after my original rewards vanished!? Personally I like Brave and I want to continue using and supporting the browser, so I do hope there is some sort of way to reimburse my lost BAT tokens as it would be a real shame to not be able to participate in the rewards system within the Brave browser. So please, get in contact with me as soon as possible in regards to how we can resolve this situation, thank you.

Mason Okugbeni

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.