Brave Rewards Failing or Becoming a scam?

Is Brave Rewards Failing ?
Is Brave rewards becoming a scam ?

P.S just asking.

Hi @SigmundNery - please provide more context around your question. Thanks in advance.

I am unable to get Nov 5 reward i my uphold wallet…I can see the rewards in my broswer wallet but unable to send to uphold account

Reason:
1.Brave Browser wallet said that a few day ago my wallet will receive the amount i earned for the ads, then the day came that i will receive my “brave reward”. You know what only the next payment change. No reward added on my wallet.

2.Brave creator my account has been in the “pending payout” for weeks now and its already the 8th here in my country. But again no change.

I was supposed to receive my rewards on Nov 5th, never did, and they disappeared and reset to Dec 5th, spoke with uphold support and they ask simple question like “are you sure your wallet is verified” and of course its verified. I checked both rewards and uphold wallet, its no where to be found. I did some research and tried to see if there was a way to contact brave support and no luck, I read other forums of people complain and asking the same thing, "why am I not getting my rewards, and others are starting to think its a scam. There are no forums showing anyone getting paid I’ve looked all over, the only people that say they get paid are the people promoting it on youtube, yes the browser is fast and blocks ads but why does it tell us we are gona be paid in crypto and never do??? Also I forgot tomention all the forums and posts i see around the web all get blocked/locked/ no more comments allowed kinda thing, and its happing to the ones were peopleare calling out brave, and yes the support group will respond sometimes, but its allways just hang in there its a bug or just give it time,but people have been not getting rewards since arpil soooo.

Hello there, thank you for posting!

Due to the high volume of Payout support requests, we’re directing all queries regarding late/incomplete payouts to the monthly payout megathread, located here. This is to help better track these issues and keep forum clutter down.

Thank you.