Brave Rewards Balance just shows a spinning circle | cannot verify wallet

Briefly describe your issue:
When I click on the BAT icon in the right-hand corner; my rewards come up and I can see estimated rewards. The Your Balance section just has a spinning orange circle. If I navigate to the rewards page the balance shows 0, however, I am not allowed to verify my wallet via uphold. I click uphold and then continue to log in and nothing happens. It does the same thing if I try to add funds.

What Operating System and Brave version are you using (Menu --> About Brave)?
Android OS 12 | Brave 1.37.1111

Is your browser wallet currently verified? (yes/no)
no

What date did you verify your wallet?
n/a

Have you been able to successfully receive payments in the past?
n/a

Are you using a VPN? (yes/no)
no

Are you in a supported region (see here for list of supported regions)?
yes | USA

Does your device pass the SafteyNet check (Android only)?
Yes

Have you manually turned off Auto-contribute on all of your devices linked to Uphold??
No

Hi and welcome to the community. :slightly_smiling_face:

Not sure what this means… add funds how and where?

To help with your issue per connecting to Uphold, below are two posts that have helped users connect to their Uphold accounts. You might try and see if they work for you.

Cannot Connect Brave Rewards with Uphold Account

I Found Solution on Android Phone to Verify Wallet
Another workaround with screenshots.

If you have never received a payout to your Uphold account, these are some of the things you can check. Before you start, make sure you are updated to the latest Brave version (looks like you are) and the OS of the device you are using is updated to the latest version.

1. Clear history/cache, exit Brave, and reopen. This works for some users.

2. Make sure your account is verified at Uphold. Go to your profile page and there should be a verified date at the bottom.

Example: Screenshot of a Verified Profile at Uphold
    Can’t verify and authorize the wallet, can’t connect Brave to Uphold - #2 by Impoiler

3. Make sure all your personal information in your Uphold account is accurate and complete. For example, Uphold will verify your account with an incomplete address, but Brave needs your full address, including street number, street, city, etc.

If none of the above works or applies, DM the moderators. In your DM, include a link to this post and your wallet payment id found at brave://rewards-internals. Do not post your wallet id! Also include a screenshot of the panel with the spinning circle.

Mattches and Steeven are the moderators who handle most of the rewards issues.

To send a direct message (DM) to a moderator:

1. Click on their icon on the About page then select the Message button in the top right corner or
  2. You can go to your profile and create a new message in Messages.

Thanks i will try this out.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.