Brave Rewards are Missing From Total

I love the Brave Browser on a computer and on a mobile Android app. Now, however my total rewards are incorrect on my Android device. I have a Samsung Galaxy S9 (SM-G960U). You can see my monthly amounts I have been viewing but it doesn’t add to the total. The tip portion is correct. Please help me get my total correct!

Thanks
Doug

Here is a picture of the problem.

1 Like

Hi @D.Lindow - this is a known issue that is being addressed. Please keep an eye out for a new version release this week. We are still working to properly diagnose the issue.

2 Likes

Thanks a ton for the follow up!

1 Like

Same problem here ! Nice to read that you are on it.

1 Like

Same issue here.

Hello steeven.

I started using the android mobile app a week ago and my rewards have disappeared twice on me.
Can you help me fix this? I use the desktop w/ no issues. I’d like to continue to use the mobile app. I saw on reddit mods can help by getting brave://rewards-internals/ from us.

Can you assist?

Thank you

HI @organicAccuracy - thanks for reporting! What Brave version were you on when they disappeared? I can help. Please DM me your Rewards Internals as well. Thanks in advance @organicAccuracy!

Just as a follow my rewards haven’t shown up yet. I can’t wait to be able to verify my wallet from my phone. The newest picture of my rewards is attached.

My android BAT rewards have been updated today! Also, I love how my phone account is now linked to my computer. Good work Brave!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.