Brave reward wallet not supported for our region

Actually this happened today when i changed my uphold password after that brave rewards shows to login but when i try logging in it is saying “region not supported” all of a sudden. Please look into it

6 Likes

I have the same issue.
Why is Germany no longer in the list of supported countries?

Supported regions for verifying …

3 Likes

Actually i was able to use earlier properly. I changed my uphold password and now it is saying India is not supported region. I am quiting brave and will tell my friends also not to use it. Because they are super slow in solving your queries. And then this

3 Likes

Same I will do! I can’t recommend Brave Browser from now on!

2 Likes

i am verified with uphold for over a year. i am from Germany too and now i can not reconnect to my verified uphold account. Region not supported. I realy want to like Brave and support it, but they make it realy hard! :frowning:

3 Likes

Same issue! I am from Greece and this region issue pops up .
the thing is that i still can receive bats from ads and i try to login uphold seperately from brave but i havent withdraw any reward founds yet if it works i do it seperatelly but letus know if we can verified again through brave

3 Likes

How do we put in the attention of there support team

2 Likes

@stevang @Chris_1c0n
Yes, I have my Uphold account since May, 2020 and everything was fine. But since this month Germany seems to be not longer supported… :face_vomiting:

3 Likes

Well, I think they don’t care. The only way is to make a post in here, and you see the result of it.

2 Likes

I have the same problem.
I am from France and I am often disconnected from my Uphold account.
But now I can’t log in anymore, I have the following message:
Uphold Verification Error: Region not supported

2 Likes

Hello Everyone, I have the same problem, I hope brave will be on the list of verified region and Czech Republic.

2 Likes

Same here in Greece for only 3 of my devices, though i’ve been getting rewards for a long time

3 Likes

Hello :slight_smile:

i’ve the same issue since today in France :confused:

4 Likes

And we just wait i guess??? until Somebody listen up there OMG…
Im gonna do my own research if we can try something different i let u know!

i Also went to my pc settings and change region put U S for more ads u know but Still :sob:

3 Likes

Where in France ? Because i’m wondering if it’s just somes regionals places or the entire country. Anyways i’ve the same issue :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

I just find out that if that can help someone. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Hi all !
Same probleme in Switzerland, since 3 days. I hope the problem will be solved soon
Thx all XD

2 Likes

In Lyon, its first time i’ve this problem :confused: i hope they will solves this

2 Likes

I have the same problem in France

1 Like

Hi, same problem here in France (Cote d’Or) : ‘Uphold Verification Error: Region not supported’. I’ve been using uphold without any problem for almost one year…

Hope the team is working on this

1 Like