Brave rewards / uphold question

I have had no problem with claiming my BAT for the past 2 months, new to the brave browser, but its seems now I have linked with a verified uphold wallet it doesn’t seem to have auto claimed them to the wallet like the forum post about the pay outs said it would and no pending payment has shown in uphold.

Not sure if you could try turning the auto claim for uphold connected accounts off to allow us to manually claim the tokens and just have the system send the tokens rather than doing both claim and send, I’m new to brave and see a lot of people having problems with the rewards and had been lucky until now. I will be happy to wait for the next months payout just worried linking to uphold may have cursed me like the rest :sweat_smile:

Hi @properscuff
This is a known issue that’s being investigated and updates can be tracked here - Fix for BAT not porting to Uphold wallet.

ok thanks for the response :slight_smile: - just looked at the post and its an old thread my browser is fully upto date so i have no way of updating, guessing there will be an update to help with this issue soon?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.