Brave Profiles Bug?

My laptop restarted and all except my main one were working perfectly. The history, passwords, extensions all seemed to gone. Bookmarks were there but the images/thumbnails for them were not working and showing a nonloaded image.
The previous sessions also were not working for some reason and after about twenty minutes of frantic efforts of restoring that profile, I closed the browser and opened it again. The sessions loaded but the passwords, extensions and history still were not working.
As far as I know this can not be reproduced. As of right now (writing this post) the passwords, extensions, bookmarks, history stuff is still not back. Will update this later if anything happens.
No matter how many tabs I open and close, not a single thing is there on history. . .
Any idea why this is happening and what I can do to fix it?
Final Edit - Everything seems to be back. I restarted my system and it seems to be fixed. Can anyone explain WTAFH happened? WHY did this effing happen?
Brave Version [
Version 1.38.109 Chromium: 101.0.4951.41 (Official Build) (64-bit)

Additional Information:
nonloaded image - image
This is what my tabs look like -

Bookmarks -

(Please ignore the names of stuff)

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.