Brave on iOS hangs up

not sure if this is the right place to ask for help when brave freezes once started on the opening screen, I would like to recoup bookmarks, I’ve used brave on a couple of platforms for a number of years and loved it from the start, currently using i8 iOS 14.6, completed an upgrade from the app store, at least it says it did, unable to get to the bookmark file, any help, pointers, etc. would be greatly appreciated, thanks in advance.

Hello @Sam911

Thanks for your reply we appreciate the details. Sorry to hear you’re having trouble with Brave. Could you kindly try clearing cookies to see if this solves the issue:

1. Click on the Menu icon in the top right, and go to Settings.
  2. Select Site Settings --> Cookies

Let me know if that works and have a great day!

hi Alice2095, I’m sorry for the late reply, I would like to try your suggestion, unfortunately brave only displays the search bar and on the bottom are the left/right buttons plus the 3 dots and then it freezes, also, unfortunately before this freeze I had overloaded the browser with too many open tabs, a crazy test which caught me, I would like to be able to extract the bookmarks, otherwise I can just totally remove it and reinstall which should fix it.

… anybody out there?

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.